The company is now looking to employ a Swedish Speaking Online Content Moderator to strengthen further its growing operations within Malta office.
Overview of the Role:
- Moderation of User Generated Content;
- Customer Support via e-mail;
- Work accurately with eye for details while keeping efficiency;
- Maintain good knowledge of publication rules and awareness of the respective market;
- Collaborate with other team members;
- Provide feedback to managers on trends, most common end-user mistakes, most common end-user questions asked, possible improvements of rules and back office system.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise:
- Fluent Swedish;
- Fluency in a second Nordic language is considered an asset;
- Flexible and reliable;
- Very well organized and ready to work in a dynamic environment;
- Ideally have previous experience in customer care or online business;
- Good computer skills;
- Willing to work shift.
This role represents a stimulating and rewarding challenge in a fast-moving and growing international organization in which you, along with friendly and professional colleagues, have the chance to influence and contribute to Besedo’s development.
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Besedo in Malta is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”