Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and we aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. We are a dynamic and creative company with over 1000 passionate employees and consultants of almost 40 different nationalities.
Most of us work in the operational Head Office in Malta but we also have other offices around the world, for example in Stockholm, Kiev and Tallinn. Betsson Group has its roots in Sweden and Betsson AB (Betsson Group’s holding company) is quoted on the Swedish Stock Exchange.
The position will be located in sunny Malta in our head office, the new Betsson Experience Centre overlooking the Maltese capital of Valletta and report to the Head of Media.
The Nordic Media Manager role entails ensuring efficient media planning & buying across local markets through solid processes and agency set-ups. The role includes supporting local teams in the development off local media plans, signing off final plans as well as managing evaluation of media investments and recommending adjustments.
Key expectations in the role is identifying and implementing best practice & synergy opportunities across markets and increasing skills within media across the local marketing teams. The role is primarily measured on volumes of New Customers and Deposits.
The Media Managers responsibility includes but is not limited to:
- Ensure efficient allocation of media investments based on our multi-brand portfolio strategy.
- Drive synergies across markets in planning, buying and execution.
- Develop and execute annual media strategies for the Nordic region.
- Structure Best Practice thinking and ensure knowledge integration into local market planning.
- Coach local Brand Managers to forefront thinking within media.
- Increase skills among local Nordic marketing teams within media.
- Lead local media planning and ensure strong planning and execution processes.
- Be the link between local Nordic marketing teams and inhouse media buying unit (performance based digital media).
- Ensure adequate media intelligence reporting and analysis.
- Ensure execution of strategic initiatives within media.
- Make sure that our media agency relationships work as good as possible.
Who are you?
We are looking for an authority in Media Planning & buying with a strong digital media competence. You are an analytical thinker and have a structured way of working. Since this is a managerial role we need you to have excellent people leadership skills and strong written and verbal communication ability.
To be the right candidate for this role you need to have a:
- University degree with 5-9 years working experience
- Solid experience in Media Planning on the Nordic market.
- Demonstrated online business model understanding.
- Demonstrated digital and offline media understanding.
- High strategic competence within media and communication.
- Excellent initiative and follow-through track record.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- One of SE, NO, DK language mother tongue is a requirement and understanding of preferably one secondary Nordic language is beneficial
To apply please click the link below. Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously send your application as soon as possible to be included in the recruitment process.