Besedo provides solutions for improved user experience and fraud prevention on internet, primarily with User Generated Content (UGC). Our clients are leading online companies in classifieds, dating, social networking, media, and games, for whom safety and consumer confidence is crucial. We help people to safely meet and make transactions online. Besedo was founded in 2002, has more than 300 employees, and continues to grow. We are located in Sweden, Malta and Malaysia, and provide our services in 17 different languages.
Malta Office being the largest of the whole network currently employs around 260 employees. The company is now looking to employ Finnish Speaking Online Content Moderators to strengthen further its growing operations within Malta office.
Overview of the Role:
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and profiles
- Work accurately with eye for details while keeping efficiency
- Maintain good knowledge of publication rules and awareness of the respective market
- Collaborate with other team members
- Provide feedback to managers on trends, most common end-user mistakes, most common end-user questions asked, possible improvements of rules and back office system
- Customer Support via e-mail
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise:
- Flexible and reliable
- Very well organized and ready to work in a dynamic environment
- Ideally have previous experience in customer care or online business
- Very Fluent in Finnish
- Good knowledge of English
- Basic Computer skills
- Willing to work on shift
This role represents a stimulating and rewarding challenge in a fast-moving and growing international organization in which you, along with friendly and professional colleagues, have the chance to influence and contribute to Besedo’s development.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending an application letter together with a detailed CV.